- In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings: -“PMC” or “PMCs” means Padini Membership Card(s) Loyalty Program issued by PDC a subsidiary of PHB to Member(s); “PDC” means Padini Dot Com Sdn Bhd (Company No. 510558-H); “PHB” means Padini Holdings Berhad (50202-A); “Member” or “Members” means individual(s) who has been accepted by PHB as participating member(s) of the Program in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein; “Membership” means membership to the Program in accordance to the Terms and Conditions herein; “Points” means the points awarded to Members for purchases and redemption of Rewards; “Program” means the PMC Loyalty Program operated by PHB; “Rewards” means the products, services, rewards, gifts or other benefits made available by PMC under a rewards program established by PHB which to be redeemed by Members; “Website” means the website owned and operated by PDC in relation to the Program and located at pmc.padini.com or at such other domain name registered by PDC.
- These Terms and Conditions (including the Policy on Privacy and Data Protection) govern the award and use of Points by Members, and set out the terms of the agreement between PHB and each Member with regards to the Program. A person intending to participate in the Program can sign up and register for the Program with PHB by applying for a PMC and can then earn Points on various purchases at outlets operated by PHB. By applying to register with the Program or using the PMC, a Member is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. PHB may, in its sole discretion decide and without the need to assign any reason, refuse an application made by any person to be a Member.
- PHB reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time as it deems fit at its absolute discretion and without prior notification to Members. Earning or redeeming Points by Members will constitute acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. Failure to observe the Terms and Conditions stated herein by a Member may result in termination of Membership.
- PHB reserves the right to, at any time, vary or terminate the Program or any privileges under the Program or withdraw the PMCs from use without prior notification to Members and without being liable in any way to Members. PHB may, at its sole discretion, remove any or all Members from the Program at any time.
- The Program is operated by :
Padini Holdings Berhad,
19 Jalan Jurunilai U1/20,
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,
40150 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefon: 03-5021 0600
- PMC is a privilege card and is non-transferable. It is not a credit card, debit card or a charge card.
- PMC must be presented to the cashier at the stores BEFORE each purchase to record the amount spent. PMC PRESENTED AFTER THE TRANSACTION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR POINT ACCUMULATION.
- There shall be no accumulation of Points for backdated receipts, special savings, offers, bulk purchases and sales, unless otherwise stated.
- POINT ACCUMULATION WILL BEGIN FROM NIL. Members are advised to keep all receipts for at least 3 months in the event of any discrepancies in the accumulated Points.
- In the event where the PMC expired more than 12 months and above, member shall apply for new PMC at any our Padini Concept Stores operated by PHB. In the case of application for new PMC, all the points accumulated from the expired card shall not be carried forward to the new PMC and the points shall be null and void.
- Points will be rewarded at 5% base on the purchase receipt amount exclude the GST, plastic bag charge, cash voucher(s), gift voucher(s) and reward voucher(s). Each Reward Point is equivalent to the value of RM1 or such other value as PHB may revise from time to time.
- PHB may, at its discretion, replace or substitute any advertised Reward with a similar Reward.
- A Member may check his Points online at the Website.
- The use of the Website is at the Members’ risk. Members are responsible for the security of their user login and password. PHB accepts no liability for the disclosure of the user login or password by the Member to a third party, whether intentionally or not. PHB reserves the right to block a Member from accessing his account online if PHB has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraud or misconduct has been committed by the Member or a third party. While PHB uses reasonable efforts to include up to date information in the Website and in all its publications, PHB makes no warranties or representations as to their accuracy, reliability, completeness or otherwise. The contents, materials, products or other services available in PHB’s publications or accessible through the Website are on “as is” and “as available” basis. PHB disclaims all warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for purpose and non-infringement, in relation to the contents, materials, products or other services published in any of its publications or available on the Website. PHB does not warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses, bugs or other harmful components or access to the Website will be uninterrupted. Members are responsible to implement security measures in their computers before accessing the Website. PHB shall not be liable in any way for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages howsoever arising out of (i) the use of, or access to, the Website; or (ii) delay or inability to use or access the Website; or (iii) for any content, information, material, products or services published in, posted on, advertised in or obtained through PHB’s publications or the Website.
- The conditions of use stated on the reverse of the PMC form part of the Terms and Conditions herein and in the event of any conflict, the Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail.
- A Member may apply for a new replacement PMC if it is lost or stolen, subject to payment of any charges or such other terms, if applicable, imposed by PHB for replacement of card. The Points balance at the time the PMC was lost or stolen may (at the sole discretion of PHB) be transferred to the new replacement PMC.
- Notification of any matter in relation to the Program shall be deemed given to Members if it is made via any one of the methods below :
- by posting on the Website; or
- by sending an email to Members who have provided email address to PMC; or
- by publication in a newspaper; or
- sending by ordinary post to the last known address of Members appearing in PMC’s records.
- If PHB sells or transfers the Program to another party, PHB may transfer all of PHB’s rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any consent from any Member. PHB may further disclose and transfer all and any information and data which PHB holds or which resides in the system of PHB in relation to the Members and all transactions made by Members, including purchase and redemption transactions (“Information”) to the new transferee, or disclose any such Information to a prospective new buyer. The Member hereby unconditionally and irrevocably agrees to such transfer and disclosure of the Information to the new transferee or the prospective new buyer.
- PHB will only be liable to a Member (and not any other third party) who suffers loss in connection with the Program arising from Points being wrongly deducted or non-credit of Points entitled by a Member and in such a case, PHB’s sole liability will be limited to crediting to the relevant Member’s account such Points which have been wrongly deducted or should have been credited but were not. PHB shall not be responsible where: (i) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to such Member by PHB or by any of PHB employees, staffs, authorized personnel or agents; or (ii) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach at the time PHB enters into this agreement with such Member; or (iii) any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by such Member of the Program.
- PHB may further establish rules, procedures and policies in relation to any matter regarding the Program, all of which shall form part of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions as set out herein shall prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other documents, statements, rules, procedures, policies or communications, issued by PHB, including FAQ, advertising or promotional materials.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and Members shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- PMC maintains a call centre for enquiries from Members. If you have any enquiries please contact the call centre number notified on the Website from time to time.
- Some materials on the Website and other PHB promotional materials are the intellectual property of participating Merchants, or other third parties. Members have no right to use such intellectual property.
- Each exclusion or limitation of liability in these Terms and Conditions shall also apply for the benefit of each of the participating Merchants and their employees or agents.